STEPS TO RENT A JUMPER FROM CINDY'S JUMPERS AT A CITY OR COUNTY PARK:
1. Obtain a park permit from the city where you are planning to have your event.
2. Once you have your park permit issued to you by the city or county, email it to us along with a photo of your ID or driver's license. Names must match, so that means that the permit holder is the only one who can make the reservation. Also include your phone number on the email for us to call you back.
3. Once we receive the permit and ID, we will call you to book your order and collect a 10% deposit. You can also come in to our office to provide permit and ID in person during our normal business hours.
5. Arrive to the park early to accept delivery and answer all calls even unknown calls. The driver will call you when he is on his way, and someone must be at the park to accept delivery to avoid delays or cancellations. Have your ID or driver's license present as the driver will need it to verify and for you to sign the rental agreement.
6. If a balance is due, the driver will collect it upon arrival in cash. Driver can only accept cash and exact amount as they do no carry change.
7. All park reservations require generator rentals for all inflatables, no exceptions.
8. The latest pick up times we offer for park rentals is 5:30pm during daylight savings time (November-March), and 6:30pm for months (April-October).
CITY PARKS CONTACT INFO:
AT THIS TIME WE ARE ONLY SERVICING PARKS IN CERRITOS, LONG BEACH, PARAMOUNT AND SIGNAL HILL
City of Cerritos
Exclusions: No Jumpers bigger than 15x15, No combos of any size allowed. No canopies allowed.
Permit Required: Yes, must go to the park office where you want to have your event and get a permit
Office: 18125 Bloomfield Ave Cerritos
Note: City needs to receive invoice 2 weeks prior to day event.
City of Long Beach
Permit Required: Yes
Exclusions: Notes: No water slides, dunk tanks, joust, sumo suits, wrecking ball, boxing ring
Office: 2760 Studebaker Rd Long Beach CA 90815
Phone: office 562-570-3111 / fax 562-570-3113
Vendors List Website:
City of Paramount
Exclusions: No water slides or jumpers over 20'x20', must be a city of Paramount resident. Must rent generators and can not use city outlets.
Permit Required: Yes
Office: 15300 Downey Ave Paramount CA 90723
City of Signal Hill
Exclusions: No water slides, no jumpers bigger than 20'x20' Drivers not allowed to drive on grass. All set ups of jumpers must be no grass, no hard surfaces like cement allowed. Must set up at least 10' away form any object.
Permit Required: Yes, must apply at city hall
Office: 2175 Cherry Ave Signal Hill
California PTA Vendors List Received
Pamela Smith Client Relations Specialist firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct Phone: 214-360-8706 Main Phone: 214-360-0801
8144 Walnut Hill Ln Suite 900 Dallas, Tx 75231 www.aim-companies.com
Notes: COI/ Endorsement/ Hold Harmless once they approve, they will update the Vendors List
Link for Insurance website: https://capta.org/pta-leaders/services/insurance/
Link for Vendors List:
Delivery charges are added at checkout.
Online Ordering Instructions:
1. Click on the Calendar, Select your Event Date, Delivery & Pick-up Times
2. Add your rentals to your cart
3. Fill out all your info
4. Make 10% Deposit with Credit Card and thats it!
Cindy's Jumpers, LLC
7009 Rosecrans Ave. Paramount, CA 90723
VETERAN OWNED & OPERATED