Cindy's Jumpers, LLC - #1 Party Rentals in all So Cal - Cindy's Jumpers, LLC

Park Rental Info


1. Call Cindy's Jumpers to check availability for the inflatable jumper you want and the date you want to rent it for. Do not attempt to book the park reservation order online yourself. All park orders must be done by phone or in person at our office.

2. Contact the park where you intend to have your inflatable jumper party. Some park and recreation Contact Information is listed on the bottom of this page.

3. Apply for park permit and pay all fees required to the city or county.

4. You can stop by our office to place your park reservation or you can email it to us.

a. If you will be coming in to our office please bring with your park permit, valid driver's license or ID card and credit card. A credit card will be required to leave a deposit on your order of at least 10%. If you don't have a credit card, then a secondary form of identification is required such as a copy of your vehicle registration, utility bill or pay stub showing your name and current home address. If your license or ID card shows a PO box address then a secondary form of identification is also required.

b. If you will be emailing your documents. Please email us your permit and copy of driver's license or ID and to Once we receive the documents we will then call you to place your order over the phone. When we call to take down your reservation by phone you will need to provide us with a credit card for the 10% deposit.

5. Arrive at park at least one hour prior to your delivery time. Make sure to have your cell phone on you so that the driver may contact you. If you are not at the park when the driver arrives to deliver, the driver is only allowed to wait 10 minutes for a customer. If a customer does not arrive within 10 minutes the driver will leave and will have to come at a later time when the driver is all done with all other deliveries. There will be an extra re-delivery fee of $25.

6. Remain with the inflatable jumper and all other party equipment until the same driver from Cindy's Jumpers returns for pickup. Do not release out equipment to anyone else besides the same driver that dropped it off.

7. Once the driver arrives and before set up, the driver will ask to verify your driver's license. If there is a balance due, you can pay it in cash.

8. We are currently only servicing the following parks: Long Beach, Paramount, Cerritos and Signal Hill. We are an approved vendor for these parks. If your park requires an Insurance Certificate and we are not on file with them, there is a $100 administrative fee to get a Certificate of Insurance for your desired park.

9. Cancellation fee for a park is 10%, we will also notify the park that your reservation has been cancelled. If you would like to change the date of the event, there is no fees to change dates but a new permit must be submitted with the correct date. All Deposits and Payments are non-refundable.

10. All park reservations require a generator rental regardless if the park has outlets or customer has their own generator. Generator rentals are $80/each come with full take of gas which will last up to 6 hours.

11. The latest pick up times we offer for park rentals is 5:30pm during daylight savings time (November-March), and 6:30pm for months (April-October).

These are some of the City Parks that Cindy's Jumpers are authorized to deliver to:

City of Cerritos
Exclusions: No water slides, no slide combos, no jumpers larger than 15x15, no tables/chairs are allowed, no canopies, rental of snow cone/popcorn machines and other machines must be approved by the city and are only allowed at certain facilities, Generator rental required, must be a resident of Cerritos only Permit Required: Yes, must go to the park office where you want to have your event and get a permit
Office: 18125 Bloomfield Ave Cerritos
Phone: 562-860-0311
Note: City needs to receive invoice 2 weeks prior to day event.

City of Long Beach
Exclusion: No water slides, dunk tanks, joust, sumo suits, wrecking ball, boxing rings
Permit Required: Yes
Office: 2760 Studebaker Rd Long Beach
Phone: office 562-570-3111 / fax 562-570-3113
Send over Coi & endorsement, Laura will send our paperwork for approval to risk management
Once approved website will be updated with the new expiration
Vendors List Website:

City of Paramount
Exclusions: No water slides or jumpers over 20'x20', must be a city of Paramount resident
Permit Required: Yes
Office: 15300 Downey Ave Paramount
Phone: 562-220-2121
Notes: Customer must rent a generator. City outlets are not allowed to be used by customer. Jumpers are only allowed for time listed on permit. After receiving contract from Cindy's Jumpers customer must return to city park office for final permit approval.
Email COI once received; they will email vendors list.

City of Signal Hill
Exclusions: No water slides, no jumpers bigger than 20'x20' Drivers not allowed to drive on grass
Permit Required: Yes, must apply at city hall
Office: 2175 Cherry Ave Signal Hill
Phone: 562-989-7330

California PTA Vendors List Received
Pamela Smith Client Relations Specialist
Direct Phone: 214-360-8706 Main Phone: 214-360-0801
8144 Walnut Hill Ln Suite 900 Dallas, Tx 75231
Notes: COI/ Endorsement/ Hold Harmless once they approve, they will update the Vendors List
Link for Insurance website:
Link for Vendors List:

Delivery charges are added at checkout.


 Online Ordering Instructions:
1. Click on the Calendar, Select your Event Date, Delivery & Pick-up Times
2. Add your rentals to your cart
3. Fill out all your info
4. Make 10% Deposit with Credit Card and thats it!

Copyright 2021
Cindy's Jumpers, LLC
7009 Rosecrans Ave. Paramount, CA 90723
(562) 841-7719




Powered by EventRentalSystems