The Mechanical Unicorn is the center of attention at any special event. This Mechanical Unicorn is great for all ages, can be controlled for slow movement for smaller kids, and can also buck and spin faster for teens to adults. Rent this mechanical unicorn ride for your next event and see how much fun you and your guests can have. Price includes an operator attendant for the duration of the event. Good for kids 8 years old to adults weighing under 200lbs.This ride can not go up or down staris. Gates must be at least 36" wide. Pathway must be cement or grass, can not go through gravel, sand, or uneven surfaces. 2 - 20amp seprate electric ciruits required within 50' of set up location. Each adult rider must sign electronically our liablity waiver by scanning qr code on ride console before riding, if minior is riding then parent/guardian must sign for minior.
1. Adult supervision required at all times.
2. A maximum of one participant with a minimum height of 48'' and maximum weight limit of 200lbs is permitted on mechanical ride.
3. Remove shoes, eyeglasses, and loose fitting jewelry prior to participation.
4. Participants must obey instructions provided by attendant operating this attraction.
5. Food, beverages, or chewing gum is not permitted during participation.
6. No persons permitted to participate in game without Adult Supervision.
7. Spectators should not sit or lean on game while observing and should remain a minimum of three (3) feet back away from inflatable amusement device.
Contestant must be in good physical condition to participate. Do not Participate if you:
- HAVE MOTION SICKNESS
- HAVE BACK, NECK, OR HEART PROBLEMS
- ARE PREGNANT
- HAVE HAD FRACTURES ESPECIALLYIN THE SHOULDER OR ARM AREA
- HAVE PRE-INJURED TENDONS
- HAVE LIMP PROBLEMS
- HAVE PHYSICAL OR MEDICAL PROBLEMS
- ARE UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF DRUGS OR ALCOHOL
- HAVE A SIGNIFICANT PHYSICAL AILMENT OR CONDITION
- HAVE HAD A BACK, NECK OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF SKELETAL OR MUSCULAR PROBLEM OR PRE-INJURY
- HAVE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, HEART TROUBLE OR NERVOUS DISORDERS
- SAFETY OF YOUR GUEST IS OUR FIRTS PRIORITY, THE OPERATOR'S DECISION IS ALWAYS FINAL