Dunk Tank - Portable 4'x8'
- Setup Area: 10x6
PLEASE BE ADVISED THE WATER WILL BE DRAINED AT THE SAME LOCATION WHERE THE DUNK TANK WILL BE SET UP.
- ALLWAYS HAVE AN ADULT SUPERVISING. Never leave dunk tank unattended.
- Cordon off a section of the side, back, and between player and dunk tank as "danger zone" as some balls may be deflected when thrown. Never let anyone in the danger zone.
- Never place dunk tank on a platform or stage as this weights over 4,500lbs when full.
- Do not overfill, leave at least 8" from the top of the dunk tank.
- Only one person should be seated in the dunk tank at once.
- Keep all persons under 5' and over 250lbs off the dunk tank.
- Any one with medical conditons but not limited to pregnacy, heart conditions, back injuries, etc. should not be allowed on the dunk tank.
- To keep from slipping, the dunkee, must alwasy wear rubber shoes.
- Please ensure seat is locked in place before entering dunk tank.
- Dunkee must move up to the front of the dunk tank when coming out of the water to avoid being hit n the heat by the seat.
- Never use hard balls.
- Never stand or kneel on seat.
- Dunkee must seat as far away in the seat as possible and keep in their lap at all times. Never hold on to anything.
- Do not allow anyone to hit target with hands.
- Never operate in a storm
Don't have a water hose? We rent 50' water hoses for $15 each.
Electrical Outlets Required: none
Space Required: 10' x 6' x 8'
Actual Size of Unit: 8' wide x 4' long x 8' high
Capacity: 1, taller than 60" and no more than 250lbs in weight
Adult Supervision Required: Yes, 1